EL6 branch?

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 13:26:40 CEST 2011

On Thursday 25 of August 2011 15:18:38 Ken Dreyer wrote:
> 2011/8/25 Karel Volný <kvolny at redhat.com>:
> > Should I re-open the review bug with new CVS Request or
> > what? - The docs at rpmfusion.org are not much verbose on
> > the topic of branches ...
>
> Yeah, the docs on the wiki could be clearer, but for now they
> are at http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors/CVSRequests,
> "Package Change Requests for existing packages".

ah, I've missed that link, I found only what kwizart has linked

> Do you have the existing review bug handy for
> qmmp-plugins-freeworld? I couldn't find one.

well, no ... I forgot, no review, it was imported directly from
Livna

so I've created new bug

On Thursday 25 of August 2011 16:10:19 Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2011/8/25 Karel Volný <kvolny at redhat.com>:
> The branching is done for EL-6 only if there is already an
> EL-5 branch.

yes, it existed ...

[kvolny at kvolny qmmp-plugins-freeworld]$ cvs log EL-5/branch

RCS file: /cvs/free/rpms/qmmp-plugins-freeworld/EL-5/branch,v
Working file: EL-5/branch
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        qmmp-plugins-freeworld-0_2_3-3_el5: 1.1
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 1;     selected revisions: 1
----------------------------
revision 1.1
date: 2009/01/15 18:16:48;  author: thl;  state: Exp;
Initialize branch EL-5 for qmmp-plugins-freeworld

... more than year before EL6

K.

--
Karel Volný