FOSDEM 2011 (was: Re: EL6)

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Feb 4 11:17:10 CET 2011

Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will be at FOSDEM from saturday to sunday and I know Matthias Saou
> will be here also.
>
> Will be able to talk about this there.

I'll be at the FOSDEM! I'm already in Brussels since yesterday :-)
I saw that there will be a Fedora stand : Let's meet there Saturday
morning at some point, I suggest 10h00. The easiest is to just wait
there, but since it's impossible to know if everyone will be on time,
or if anyone prefers to watch some talk at that exact time, the other
option is to talk with the guys at the stand, tell them we're Fedora
packagers trying to meet and ask them if they can help us regroup. From
there we should be able to use some dev room space (I hope), informing
the booth people about where to send anyone looking for us.

So, just ask names around the Fedora booth and ask where the Fedora
packagers might be :-) See some of you tomorrow!

Matthias