Dealing with the F-15 mass branch

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:47:42 CET 2011

2011/2/14 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com>:
> On Feb 13, 2011, at 5:19 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Traditional we mass branch a lot later in rpmfusion then in
>> Fedora and that is fine with me (less work). But we do need
>> to change things so that development builds build from the F-15
>> repo now, and no longer from rawhide. Otherwise we may start building
>> against things with incompatible ABI changes. I guess this mostly
>> requires changes on the builder(s) but I'm not sure.
>
> If I'm thinking clearly, yeah, the only changes that need to happen
> right now are alterations to the mock configs on the builder(s). I've
> just made said changes on mine (after confirming my local mirror does
> have development/15/ bits now).

Some last changes seem to have improved at lot. Given that It is now
possible to grab the lastest packages from f15 tree.
I was able to build alsa-plugin-freeworld for f15.
@jarod. Thx for that fix.

Now we should consider mass rebuilding for RPM Fusion.

But as an FFmpeg update is involved and I still hopes to update
dependent some FFmpeg/multimedia dependencies that will be fine for me
to have the update prepared during this week.

Then we can also mass rebuilt with the move to koji ?

Nicolas (kwizart).