Testers requested for the multimedia stack update on F-15

Michal Ambroz rebus at seznam.cz
Wed Jul 6 15:43:37 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas,
I updated and tested mplayer with couple of mpeg vids on F-15.
Playing and seeking was ok for me.
No change.
Should I test something specific?

< yum update --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-update-testing
BTW there is typo - should be
yum update --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing

Best regards

Michal Ambroz