Plague server issue

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Jul 28 13:36:45 CEST 2011

Matthias Saou wrote :

> The problem seems to be MySQL/SSL/python related. The MySQL server is
> running fine, so I'm guessing more of an SSL or python binding issue.

I've downgraded m2crypto-0.16-8.el5 to m2crypto-0.16-7.el5 and that
seems to have taken care of the problem. Off to investigate the
details, but builds should be working again, and I've excluded m2crypto
from being automatically updated for now.

Matthias

Fedora release 14 (Laughlin) - Linux kernel 2.6.35.13-91.fc14.x86_64
Load : 1.26 1.02 0.68