FFmpeg 0.7.2 for F15 (and rawhide)

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 22:53:40 CEST 2011

2011/7/31 Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello <marcosfrm at gmail.com>:
> FFmpeg 0.7.2 was released on 2011-07-28. Among others bugfixes, the
> update fixes one security flaw in the Matroska demuxer (MSVR-11-0080).
>
> The 0.7 series uses the old ABI, so nothing should break.

The problem is that 0.7 stable requires x264 > 115 where we only have 114.
Here is a break.

That been said, we should probably update to this ABI in F15 for x264
as a preliminary step to continue to follow the 0.7.x ffmpeg branch
there.

Marcos, I you want to help in this area, please consider joining the
Fedora or RPM Fusion Contributors:
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors
Thx