CVS access blocked

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Tue Nov 1 17:56:05 CET 2011

Hello list,

Sorry for that (it looks like a bump), but I'm still blocked/blacklisted
on cvs.rpmfusion.org and it's annoying to upgrade wl-kmod and
braodcom-wl packages. As mentioned in the last message on the bugzilla
thread 1907, a new upstream version of this software is available, and
it would be certainly advantageous for these packages users to dispose
of it.

> For information, if necessary, my actual IP and my login name on fas:
>
> 78.216.52.19
> nvieville

Thanks in advance for your response. Any questions or suggestions to
help me to resolve this problem are welcome.

Cordially,

--
Nicolas Viéville