CVS access blocked

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Thu Nov 3 07:54:48 CET 2011

Hi list,

> >> For information, if necessary, my actual IP and my login name on fas:
> >>
> >> 78.216.52.19
> >> nvieville
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Can you submit a bugreport on bugzilla.rpmfusion.org on Infra Product
> and CVS as a component.
> Please explain that in this report. This will be more efficient than
> this mailing list.

Sorry for that, but I'm still blocked/blacklisted, so... Bump!

Maybe there's a E-mail address problem for the maintainer of the CVS. I
noticed that Xavier Lamien uses 2 different addresses for this
community, perhaps this is the hint.

I would be grateful if somebody could do something to restore a CVS
access for me. Thanks in advance for that!

Cordially,

--
Nicolas Viéville