replacement builder needed

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 15:23:26 CET 2011

Hi,

I haven't seen any progress in the past few days, so let me ask
what is the status?

- if still needed, I've set up a virtual machine (2 cores of i7 @
2.66 GHz, 2 GiB RAM, 100 GiB HDD), just tell me what should I put
into /etc/plague/builder/plague-builder.cfg ...

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team