package failure - dvdstyler on f15

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Tue Nov 15 10:20:50 CET 2011

Hi Steve,

I updated the F-15 branch to DVDStyler 2.0 a little while ago, but the
update has been in updates-testing for the past week or two. It has a patch
for the docs build error as well. You can find the SRPM in the
rpmfusion-free-updates-testing repository [1].

Regards,
Stewart

[1]
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/testing/15/SRPMS/dvdstyler-2.0-1.fc15.src.rpm