Rawhide builds still have .fc16 disttags

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Nov 17 18:55:35 CET 2011

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> I noticed that the updated common/branches still thinks Rawhide is Fedora
> 16. Please fix that! (Also check the builder configs, the Rawhide configs
> should actually point to Rawhide now.)

Ping? common/branches is still broken. I "fixed" it by locally editing the
last line in common/branches to:
devel:rawhide-free:.fc17:fedora:17
but I can't commit it because of those !"§$%&/()=? ACLs. Since nobody with
write access can manage to commit a 2-character fix in a timely manner, I
can only suggest to do away with those ACLs and just let everyone commit to
everything. It worked fine in the old Fedora Extras (even owners.list was
world-writable), and RPM Fusion is even smaller than Extras was.

        Kevin Kofler