OpenCascade license?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Nov 22 05:16:52 CET 2011

Richard Shaw wrote:
> Long story short, I figured it out by hacking together some cmake
> config changes. Although, a debian guy on the oce-dev list thinks my
> changes are wrong... All I know is there's no more libraries or
> executables not able to find their dependent libraries, so it works
> for me!
>
> If you want to see here's my pull request on github[1].

Your changes look right to me, except for one thing:
> list(FIND CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH "${dir}" _exists)
What's the purpose of this check? I think the _isSystem check alone should
be sufficient. Whether the directory already existed or not should not be
relevant.

I'm also not sure whether those scripts you change to be executable should
really be executable. Generally, the best practices are that scripts should
be marked executable if and only if they have a valid #! line on top.

        Kevin Kofler
        (from KDE SIG, i.e. your friendly CMake expert ;-) )