rebuilds for kernel-2.6.41.1-1.fc15

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:15:58 CET 2011

2011/11/22 Ken Dreyer <ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com>:
> This new kernel hit F15 stable on Nov 17th:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-15856/kernel-2.6.41.1-1.fc15
>
> When should we expect a kmod rebuild?
>
> (Could the rebuild process be more automated to just automatically
> track the Fedora updates repo?)
That's already built and pushed on the primary builder in time.
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/15/i386/

Please try with yum makecache && yum update
or please check which mirror you are using.

That been said, it seems to have an issue with the time all RPM Fusion
mirrors got updated after a push.

Can someone work on a script that bench which mirror are updated last ?
I will ping on the next push to start such test.

Thx