libdvdcss 1.2.11

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Thu Nov 24 16:28:30 CET 2011

On 11/24/2011 04:21 PM, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> The more important question is what do we really gain by moving
> libdvdcss from livna. It only needs an update every few years it seems,
> so does it really matter where it is housed?
>
> Julian

I would be fine with libdvdcss in Livna, but please go back to the
message that started this thread : we don't know who's the maintainer
for this package and who can sign packages in Livna. Without an answer
to this 2 questions, the conclusion might be drawn that Livna is
actually dying and libdvdcss needs a new home. This new home might or
might not be RPM Fusion, hence the current discussion.

Regards,
Xavier