Building for F16 with mock from F15?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:46:55 CEST 2011

2011/10/17 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com>:
> I'm trying to build mythtv for F16 on my F15 system but there appears
> to be a repository issue with RPM Fusion.
>
> Is this because we haven't branched for F16 yet?
>
> Should the mock config, fedora-16-x86_64-rpmfusion_free.cfg, still
> point to devel instead of 16 for the releasever for RPM Fusion
> repositories?

Yes, there is a need for a little adaptation with F-16/Branched until
we branch already.
That's what make me think that we need to branch at the same time as fedora.

Once that said if we could rely only on mirror manager and not
baseurl, that should handle the between fedora branched and RPMFusion.

Unless we already have some breakage in Rawhide, you could also try
with a rawhide target.