Newcomer

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Oct 19 10:35:28 CEST 2011

Hello Nicolas,

> You need to create an account on fas.rpmfusion.org.

I'll check the documentation to do that as soon as possible.

> I will review your spec changes for the wl-kmod and broadcom-wl modules.
> First it would be nice if you can make a unified diff from the
> previous spec file.

Thanks for your review and the tip. If I understand correctly the diff
command would be "diff -u old new" or you need some more switches in
general to the diff command (for example: diff -Naur)?

> If you have any question, you can ask on #fedora-devel-fr, ... in french.

I have to check that too! I'm not a regular user of IRC, so see you on
#fedora-devel-fr when all this will be ready.

> Thx for joining RPM Fusion.

Thanks for your response and your help!

--
Nicolas