replacement builder needed

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 10:15:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I could setup a virtual machine (allocating 2 cores on i5-750 and
2 GiB RAM) over not too much used 2/2 Mbit line ... would that
help?

what are the requirements for the builder, and what is the
typical usage, maybe ten relatively slow machines over slow
lines, which I guess every second of us could donate, would be
better than one fast machine on a fast line?

is there any howto for setting up the builder?

btw, note that I'm willing to donate my computing power, Internet
bandwith and my time to set up the builder, not my time to watch
it and keep it running, so we also need some volunteer to
administer that builder

K.

--
Karel Volný