Orphaned Pages on rpmfusion.org

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:58:06 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 09:39:58PM -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> I was trying to see if there was a "SiteMap" option for moinmoin wiki,
>> but nothing I've found so far. I did run across "OrphanedPages" which
>> produced the following results:
>>
>> http://rpmfusion.org/OrphanedPages
>>
>> A list of pages that no other page links to:
>
> [...]
>
>> Mirrors
>
> [...]
>
>> Perhaps we should clean this up.
>
> Do not delete the Mirrors page. It is used by new mirrors.

Well, by 'clean up' I didn't mean necessarily delete, but there's no
denying that the wiki can be very difficult to navigate due to lots of
orphaned pages and poor organization. I at least took a quick look at
every one of the links and much of it is still relevant but just needs
to be linked to or moved to a more appropriate location.

Richard