CVS Branching for F-16 on tuesday 25/10

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:39:02 CEST 2011

Hello,

As Fedora 16 is nearing the final change deadline:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/Schedule

I hope to have everything in shape to branch the cvs and repositories
on this tuesday 25th.

Please don't build anything that will not only rely on fedora
everything repository until at least that date.
Remind also that even if your package have been temporary removed from
the repository, the better is to have it in good shape in updates than
in a bad shape in everything.

If any doubt, please ask me on #rpmfusion or here.

I would also make note that next time, I hope to branch rpmfusion at
the same moment as Fedora does in order to minimize adjustements and
changes within the infrastructure.

Thx for your attention.