CVS Branching for F-16 on tuesday 25/10

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Sat Oct 22 21:23:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

before F16 is branched, I'd like to get mp3gain updated ...

but although the cvs request (bug #1971) was processed a long
time ago, I'm still getting:

[kvolny at kvolny devel]$ cvs commit -F clog
cvs commit: Examining .
? clog
**** Access denied: kvolny is not in ACL for rpms/mp3gain/devel
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

could you take a look please?

K.

--
Karel Volný