CVS Branching for F-16 on tuesday 25/10

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 02:16:55 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you import your changes into cvs so I can have a look ?
> I will orphan mythtv-themes, so you don't need to have to change ACL
> on the package.

Also worth mentioning... I have installed the new packages on my F14
MythTV box and so far everything seems to be fine so I think we're
good to go. Since I don't have an F16 box handy I removed the sysv
init script on my F15 box and replaced it with my new systemd unit
file and the daemon starts fine.

The only problem I've found is that mythbackend doesn't exit with
status 0 on shutdown so systemd thinks something wrong. It's not a
show stopper and I'll report it upstream.

Thanks,
Richard