replacement builder needed

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Mon Oct 24 17:41:02 CEST 2011

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 01:02:39PM -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Since no one has stepped up yet I have a proposal but I don't know how
> easy it will be to accomplish.

I asked at the local university whether they could provide a builder.
They are currently looking for a possible machine, therefore something
might be possible there.

> I'm willing to offer up my desktop machine with the following requirements:
>
> 1. At least 5 to 10 others in total do the same
> 2. Building packages would be assigned to all machines in a round
> robin approach.
> 3. I can shut down the builds by window or manually. I do occasionally
> use my machine for gaming.

I would provide a virtual machine on my desktop if nobody will require
shell access on it. And I do not care about point 1 or 2, but it will
not be available 24/7.

Regards
Till