CVS access blocked

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Fri Oct 28 17:35:58 CEST 2011

Hello list,

After being approved to access rpmfusion CVS server, I cannot check out
the common tool for my first SRPM. Before the details, I have to tell
that I have already tried to check out a few times with my fas login
before I was approved (newcomer mistake probably - apologies). Then,
it's probably the reason why I'm blocked today even if all the lights
are green on my fas account page.

My environment variables:

export CVSROOT=:ext:nvieville at cvs.rpmfusion.org:/cvs/nonfree
export CVS_RSH=ssh

Here's what "cvs co common" print:

cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

and if I try "ssh -v nvieville at cvs.rpmfusion.org" I get:

OpenSSH_5.6p1, OpenSSL 1.0.0e-fips 6 Sep 2011
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/nico/.ssh/config
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to cvs.rpmfusion.org [195.10.6.64] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/nico/.ssh/id_rsa type 1
debug1: identity file /home/nico/.ssh/id_rsa-cert type -1
debug1: identity file /home/nico/.ssh/id_dsa type 2
debug1: identity file /home/nico/.ssh/id_dsa-cert type -1

So, I would be grateful if someone could unblock this situation, or
could point me to the mistakes I've done.

For information, if necessary, my actual IP and my login name on fas:

78.216.52.19
nvieville

Thanks in advance for your response.

Cordially,