FFmpeg 0.7.2 even for F14 ?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 4 07:27:43 CEST 2011

On 04/09/11 08:31, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> I don't consider this a major update. It is both ABI and API compatible
> with what we have in F-14 and it carries security fixes which the older
> release doesn't have. Not to mention some very attractive features like
Forgetting new features, the security fixes should definitely be
considered, in my opinion. Given it's often much more work to find just
the security patches, and Dominik has already made f14 initial builds
and testing, it seems that we've (Dominik) has made good preparations
for this update.

We still have f14-updates-testing, were we can grab builds, and confirm
operation of packages before "letting loose" on the all our rpmfusion users.