Interest in ARM builders?

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:54:50 CEST 2011

Good Day,

I come possibly bearing gifts if you guys would like.  I am working
with OLPC on the XO 1.75 laptop which runs the Fedora 14 arm build
(that is the newest we have).  We are sorely missing all the great
software you guys publish, and are wondering if you the community is
interested in adding the ARM architecture to their infrastructure.
OLPC would be willing to donate a few of the XO 1.75's that can be
used as builders if you would like.  They are not the fastest
machine's ARMv7 800Mhz with 512MB's of memory, but a few of them
should chug along to build most the software.

Let me know what you think and I will get the details worked out.  I
wasn't sure if this should go to the developers list or sysadmin list.
 Let me know if you would like me to resubmit the request elsewhere.

-Jon