autopano-sift-C f15

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Sep 27 01:04:11 CEST 2011

On Mon 26-Sep-2011 at 10:51 +0100, Ian Malone wrote:
>Hi, according to
>http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2011-May/009645.html
>autopano-sift-C was removed from the F15 repository due to a broken
>dependency on libpano13. I've just successfully built it from the f14
>source on an f15 system, libpano13 is available and the dependency
>seems to have been restored. Is it possible to have it reinstated
>please?

Done, rebuilt in rpmfusion/plague for F15 and F16, though will have
to wait for signing etc...

Note that Hugin panorama stitcher now has a fully working
patent-free replacement for autopano-sift-C (you need to reset your
Hugin preferences to enable this), so there isn't really any need
for rpmfusion to carry this package after F16.

--
Bruno