Old review requests?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:11:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 09/29/2011 07:48 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I wanted to look at cleaning up old review requests.
>
> Do we have any official policy or criteria for this?
>
> I'm thinking anything without any activity for more than a year should
> be closed as WONTFIX.

Depends on activity from which side. If there never
was a reviewer, ping the submitter to ask if he is still
interested, and suggest that he mails to the
rpmfusion-developers list to ask for review swaps.

If there are review comments, but no response from the submitter,
I would close ones with an inactivity > 1 year, and ping the others
say that if there is no activity (not even a sorry busy atm comment)
in 3 weeks they will get closed.

Regards,

Hans