Unmaintained packages list in RPM Fusion

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Thu Apr 5 23:05:42 CEST 2012

Nicolas Chauvet:
> Please block #33 I will change the ACL to you.

Ok.

> Does rpmsodiff showed the ABI has changed between lame 3.98.x and 3.99.4 ?

Um, I have to admit I trusted the developer's so-name, but maybe that
was naïve.  running rpmsodiff does indeed list a lot of differences
between lame-libs-3.98.4-1.fc14/libmp3lame.so.0 and my
lame-libs-3.99.4-1.fc17/libmp3lame.so.0.  32 added and, more
seriously, 17 removed symbols.  It suggested a link script for the
added symbols, but that won't help with the removed I guess.