Is it possible to have builds uploaded to the repos?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:05:56 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which failure ?
> You can do a
> ./configure || cat config.log

Since it only happens on the build server I can't run configure
manually but if you do a search for the first instance of DateTime in
the build log[3] then you'll see what I'm talking about. Here's the
snippet:

+ ./configure --prefix=/builddir/build/BUILD/MythTV-mythtv-c239b59/fakeroot/usr
--libdir=/usr/lib --libdir-name=lib --enable-mytharchive
--enable-mythbrowser --enable-mythgallery --enable-exif
--enable-new-exif --enable-mythgame --enable-mythmusic
--enable-mythnews --enable-mythvideo --enable-mythweather
--enable-mythzoneminder --enable-mythnetvision --enable-opengl
--enable-libvisual --enable-fftw --enable-sdl
WARNING: disabling MythWeather; missing DateTime::Format::ISO8601

> It might depend on the locale used by the builder or some options.
> BTW Does it really worth to update mythtv in F-15 ?

No, it's not a requirement but as 0.25 was just released I'd like to
leave a decently up-to-date version in F15 and I don't like leaving
problems like this because you never know when you might run into it
again.

Thanks,
Richard

[3] http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-15-rpmfusion_free/12699-mythtv-0.24.2-2.fc15/i686/build.log