No subject

Sun Apr 29 00:34:47 CEST 2012

But I would like to avoid using a Conflict here. I don't remember the
audacity case, but for a single binary, it would would be better to
use alternatives with a higher weight for the freeworld version.

Now I really wonder why is that much interesting to complicate the
work that much ?
Why bother and what to say when users of the mutilated fedora's
qtractor will complain when cannot import mp3 ?

The -freeworld was previously reserved for a complementary package of
an existing fedora version.
But in this case I wonder why not to simply override the no
replacement policy ? At least a good reason would need to be provided
for still obeying this policy.