Moving packages from Fedora to RPM Fusion

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 1 22:33:11 CET 2012

Hi,

before I start submitting review requests, I'll ask: What's the procedure
for moving packages from Fedora to RPM Fusion? Do we require a rereview?

I'm asking because of:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-January/160856.html

There are actually 2 cases, which may or may not need to be distinguished:
* xine-lib itself, which will have xine-lib and xine-lib-extras-freeworld
merged together and thus see significant packaging changes, and
* the applications using xine-lib, which will basically be transferred 1:1
(unless fixes are needed to build with xine-lib 1.2).

So, does xine-lib need a rereview? Does everything need a rereview? If not,
how else do I request the transfer?

        Kevin Kofler