Rawhide RPM Fusion FTBFS on F-17

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Feb 10 00:54:19 CET 2012

Looking at the KDE-related ones:

Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> k9copy
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=11676

error: line 32: Bad Requireflags: qualifiers: Requires(hint): mencoder

RPM stopped accepting Requires(hint) eons ago.

Fix: Change to plain Requires.

needs to apply the trivial specfile fix.

> k3b-extras-freeworld
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=11675

/builddir/build/BUILD/k3b-2.0.2/plugins/decoder/ffmpeg/k3bffmpegwrapper.cpp:28:32:
fatal error: libavcodec/avcodec.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
/builddir/build/BUILD/k3b-2.0.2/plugins/decoder/ffmpeg/k3bffmpegdecoder.cpp:32:32:
fatal error: libavcodec/avcodec.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Incompatibility with the latest FFmpeg.

Fix: ?

this problem or do I have to look into it myself?

> kmediafactory
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=11680

/builddir/build/BUILD/kmediafactory-0.8.0/plugins/video/videoobject.cpp: In
member function 'QVariant VideoObject::writeDvdAuthorXml(QVariantList)
const':
/builddir/build/BUILD/kmediafactory-0.8.0/plugins/video/videoobject.cpp:572:21:
error: redeclaration of 'QDomElement sub'
/builddir/build/BUILD/kmediafactory-0.8.0/plugins/video/videoobject.cpp:565:215:
error: 'const QDVD::Subtitle& sub' previously declared here

Conflict between the for loop index and a local variable declared inside the
for, now treated as an error by g++ 4.7.

Fix: Rename one or both of the variables.

needs to apply the trivial patch.

        Kevin Kofler