Rawhide RPM Fusion FTBFS on F-17

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:40:11 CET 2012

W dniu 11.02.2012 19:53, Sérgio Basto pisze:
> Since in this thread we are talking about cleanups , I remembered that
> we could retire properly:
> sdlmess-data.noarch sdlmess-tools.x86_64 sdlmess.x86_64 sdlmame.x86_64
> sdlmame-tools.x86_64
> since they are obsolete by
> mess-data-0.145-1.fc16.noarch
> mess-tools-0.145-1.fc16.x86_64
> mess-0.145-1.fc16.x86_64
> mame-0.145-1.fc16.x86_64
> mame-tools-0.145-1.fc16.x86_64
>
> Thanks,
While we are at it, please do retire all sdlmame-data-* packages, i.e.
everything except sdlmame-data itself. These packages contain content,
not code, and I have always considered them to be more confusing than
they are worth.
sdlmame-data itself is useful to frontends and not that high
maintenance, so it should stay.

Julian