qtractor moved to Fedora

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:47:59 CEST 2012

qtractor is now in Fedora, of course without the libmad support.
Brendan Jones prepared a libmad-freeworld package with the libmad
support. This package is analogous to audacity-freeworld as it
conflicts with the Fedora counterpart since the libmad support is not
modular.

Do we have a standard procedure here at RPMFusion for X to X-freeworld
renames? Do we need to file a new review request?

In any case we need to remove the qtractor package from RPMFusion
repos on F-17 and later.

Thanks,
Orcan