Buildsys problem - success builts F-16 disappeared

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Fri Nov 2 12:27:29 CET 2012

> There seems that buildsys has a problem. Yesterday F-16 builts scheduled
> by Kwizart for new kernel seems to have disappeared from the
> success/failed Web page, and the folder
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-16-rpmfusion_nonfree/
> is empty. Plague result folder
> (http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/plague-results/fedora-16-rpmfusion_nonfree/) contains only a part of the built packages. I was searching wl-kmod for F-16. Maybe a new built has to be pushed?

Thanks Nicolas for pushing a new built for this package.

There seems that a problem is persisting on buildsys. The package built
succeed, but it doesn't show up in the builsys success built web page,
nor in the failed built web page.

http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-16-rpmfusion_nonfree/14958-wl-kmod-5.100.82.112-4.fc16.2/
folder can be found and different logs show that building as been
successful, but the actual structure of this folder shows that a problem
occurred in the last phase of the process.
Normally:

built_job_id-package_name

   +-- i686
   |      |
   |      +-- build.log
   |      +-- job.log
   |      +-- root.log
   |      +-- state.log

   +-- package_name.src.rpm

   +-- x86_64

          +-- build.log
          +-- job.log
          +-- root.log
          +-- state.log

Binaries are not present in the folder, but actually:

built_job_id-package_name

   +-- i686
   |      |
   |      +-- build.log
   |      +-- job.log
   |      +-- root.log
   |      +-- state.log
   |      +-- package_name.src.rpm
   |      +-- package_name_binaries_built.rpm
   |      +-- ...

   +-- x86_64

          +-- build.log
          +-- job.log
          +-- root.log
          +-- state.log
          +-- package_name.src.rpm
          +-- package_name_binaries_built.rpm
          +-- ...

To be complet on this subject, I've already noticed in the past that
this problem occurs randomly with these packages (wl-kmod) and
indifferently to the Fedora Release (F-16, F-17) with the same
symptoms.
Is there something I could do in order to help to catch the problem?

Cordially,

--
NVieville