ffmpeg 1.0

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:42:04 CEST 2012

2012/10/4 Julian Sikorski <belegdol at gmail.com>:
> W dniu 04.10.2012 19:04, Julian Sikorski pisze:
>> Hi,
>>
>> ffmpeg 1.0 was released a few days ago. It is definitely suited for
>> devel. I'll prepare a build soon-ish, and then we can see if the fallout
>> is small enough to warrant trying to squeeze it into F-18.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Julian
>>
> Results after a rebuild: 19 successes, 11 failures. Looks good,
> especially that e.g. kdemultimedia-extras-freeworld should probably be
> retired, and mplayer can be fixed by updating to a snapshot du jour:

Thx for taking care of the update and tests.

Is there any API/ABI changes involved ?

I've reported an issue about either or not to use the external
librtmp.so.0 over the builtin rtmp implementation within ffmpeg. I
think that should be evaluated for the F-18 timeframe.
Also I wonder if opencv should be enabled by default.