MOC's packages review requests

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 11:21:11 CEST 2012

2012/10/6 Antonio Trande <anto.trande at gmail.com>:
> Hi all.
>
> I purpose to include a MOC package in RPMFusion repositories. Within few
> days will be available a new beta release and I'm reading your Guide Lines
> in order to get ready for open a new package review request.
> In the meantime i would like ask you:
Hi Antonio,

Thx for your interest in RPM Fusion!

Looking at MOC, this sound like a deprecated software, there is no
update since 2005 at the first sight.Does it really worth to maintain
that package ? Can't you find another software for that purpose (such
as sox) ?

Just in case you want others packaging idea:
http://rpmfusion.org/Wishlist