Software compatible with only one release

M.M. hal8600 at hotmail.it
Tue Oct 23 09:02:37 CEST 2012

Yes, my idea is to package the new fork (
https://github.com/canek-pelaez/gnome-shell-extension-weather , compatible
only with Gnome 3.6) into the "F-18" and "devel" branches and keep the old
one ( https://github.com/Neroth/gnome-shell-extension-weather , compatible
with Gnome up to 3.4) into the "F-16" and "F-17".
By the way, which problems are you talking about?