Failed build in Plague

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:46:28 CEST 2012

2012/10/24 M.M. <hal8600 at hotmail.it>:
> While reading the log file at
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=14820 , I've just
> noticed that apparently Plague downloads
> "Neroth-gnome-shell-extension-weather-734987b.tar.gz":
>
> Downloading Neroth-gnome-shell-extension-weather-734987b.tar.gz...
>
> But that file contains the sources for an old version of the package; the
> actual source file for the one I'm trying to build, as set in the .spec, is
> "Neroth-gnome-shell-extension-weather-6c1d6ab.tar.gz", which Plague cannot
> find:
>
> error: File
> /tmp/14820-gnome-shell-extension-weather-0-0_8_git6c1d6ab_fc19-1351022521/gnome-shell-extension-weather/devel/Neroth-gnome-shell-extension-weather-6c1d6ab.tar.gz:
> No such file or directory
Please verify that your sources file was correctly uploaded to the cache server
The file to download is supposed to be the one in the sources file. It
looks correct for devel , so verify that your local checkout is
correct too. It is not correct for F-18 at least.

Please re-upload the source and use make force-tag so the CVS tag get
re-created.