RPM Fusion Freeze for F-20

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Dec 16 02:05:10 CET 2013

Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> We should have been branched along with fedora, but in the f20 case, we
> are rather late if we ever branch at all in cvs. In others words, I would
> prefer to amputate some time for the f21 development and work more on a
> koji migration than to still continue with cvs.

Is branching really that much effort? I'd rather have F20 branched now, and
then the migration to git+Koji can go on without being a blocker for working
on packages for F21. The current CVS+Plague infrastructure is working, so
migrating to something different should not block actual packaging work.

        Kevin Kofler