Can I or better Should I give needsign repo to our users on bugzilla

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Thu Jan 24 06:42:52 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I or better Should I give needsign repo to our users on bugzilla  ?

I think so. I sometimes point users at Plague builds myself. It's an
advantage to having an open architecture.

As you mention, it saves time, and it also opens up the doors for
users to understand the processes. Better-informed users will
translate to more contributors, which is better for RPM Fusion
overall.

The fact that the RPMs are not yet signed is not a big concern IMHO.
If users are paranoid about security, they always have the option to
rebuild from source themselves (or just wait for the signatures :)

- Ken