FTBFS for F-19 free section

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Sat May 4 22:04:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 04/24/2013 09:56 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick note, that from my list, theses package still aren't rebuilt for F-19 on the free section.
>  > 16340   lxdream     lxdream-0_9_1-7_fc19
>  > 16324   k9copy  k9copy-2_3_8-3_fc19 ffmpeg/API
>  > 16300   audacity-freeworld  audacity-freeworld-2_0_1-2_fc19
>
> audacity would need an update for fedora counterpart also.

So audacity is taken care of (barring builds which need a
new portaudio to trickle down into the buildroots from Fedora first).

k9copy has also been taken care of, courtesy of Sérgio.

That leaves lxdream, as a first step I've taken a look to see
if there is a new version from upstream, and the latest upstream
release is from Jun 29 2009. Combine that with a %description of:

" ... it is still in heavy development (and many features are
buggy or unimplemented), it is already capable of running many
demos and some games."

And I suggest that we just dead.package it.

mixxx seems to be missing from the list of not build
packages from the free section. Let me know if you need a hand in
fixing it.

Also I wonder if someone has a complete up2date *summary* of any
FTBFS / broken deps issues in non-free (excluding dead.package
packages please).

Regards,

Hans