No akmod / kmod for Nvidia driver 319.23 in Rawhide

M.M. hal8600 at hotmail.it
Thu May 30 16:48:50 CEST 2013

Any news?
In my opinion, this issue needs to be solved as soon as possible, since the
RPM Fusion Howto page (
http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/nVidia?highlight=%28CategoryHowto%29#GeForce_8_and_newer
)
explicitly points out how users can install the Nvidia drivers from the
"rawhide" repository, and now that would end up in an unusable system.
Thanks.
M.M.