Packaging 3-rd party repositories in rpmfusion

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:09:53 CET 2014

> If RPMFusion ships configuration for other repos, the package should
> also include the GPG key, set gpgcheck=1 and include only the intended
> packages with includepkgs to minimise security problems.
>
> Regards
> Till

I have done some examples in the system-config-repo upstream, all
includes the gpg key.  (and system-config-repo has some basic tooling
to inspect it, should be improved).

All examples I have looked into so far, is basically just to make a
specific application available. As long as this is technically sound
(no idea, never used this one) the includepkgs idea  looks  great to
me.

Cheers,

--alec