Buildroot override / Retire package [was : Re: EPEL libbluray soname bump in]

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Wed Feb 12 14:06:34 CET 2014

On 01/04/2014 07:14 PM, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> how to request an override in RPM Fusion is not documented, so
> I did not know it was even possible. If anyone feels like explaining the
> process, I might add it to the wiki, to avoid other people wasting time
> searching about this like I did. And while I think about it, how to
> retire a package is not documented either, but I should be able to
> recollect the process from memory and logs.

I did to not get any input on the buildroot override and the part on
package retirement is probably not perfect, but I went ahead anyway and
added the following to the wiki :
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors?action=diff&rev1=50&rev2=51

Anyone that knows better is welcome to fill in the blank.

Regards,
Xavier