Infrastructure issue: Cannot upload new sources ?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:12:32 CET 2014

Hi All,

I was just trying to upgrade gstreamer1-plugins-ugly to the
latest upstream and I hit this:

[hans at shalem devel]$ make new-sources FILES=gst-plugins-ugly-1.2.3.tar.xz

Checking : gst-plugins-ugly-1.2.3.tar.xz on https://cvs.rpmfusion.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi...
Uploading: gst-plugins-ugly-1.2.3.tar.xz to https://cvs.rpmfusion.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi...
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 500 Internal Server Error
make: *** [new-sources] Error 1
[hans at shalem devel]$

I've already tried updating my client side certificate, that does not
help.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Nicolas, thanks for kicking of -ugly rebuilds for the libcdio dep issue.

It turns out I did have some time to look into this after all, so I decided
to try and rebase the gstreamer1* pkgs to the latest upstream, but I got
stuck because of the above. I'll try again next weekend.