Infrastructure issue: Cannot upload new sources ?

Matthias Saou matthias at saou.eu
Tue Feb 25 11:13:30 CET 2014

Hi,

There are indeed some issues.

The main server's software RAID-1 kicked out sda since it completely
failed, but then a few read errors on sdb have triggered a read-only
remount of the hypervisor's root partition. It's not looking too good so
far.

I've been shutting down VMs and making remote backups of their root
partition content since yesterday. No errors on that yet, but I'm
dreading the reboot that will need to be done once I'm finished with
those.

For now, please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Matthias

--
            Matthias Saou                  ██          ██