OCE now GPL licensed

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 23:12:56 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>wrote:

> Richard Shaw wrote:
> > Hmm... I thought I checked the LICENSE.txt in the 0.14 release tag
> > commit... We'll, I'm still having trouble getting FreeCAD to build. The
> > new version of cmake (2.8.12+) changed the number of required arguments
> > the QT4_MOC_CREATE_COMMAND (or something like that) but even when I patch
> > around that there's another problem with qrc (QT resource files) not
> > getting generated in time. Some kind of dependency problem I think.
>
> I can help you resolve that, but I need to see what exactly is going wrong
> (e.g., the offending build.log).

I figured it out, or at least fixed it. Cmake changed the macros in some
way that Freecad is abusing (copying) to produce cpp instead of cxx files.
I don't know why that's hardcoded. I recopied the current cmake macros into
the Freecad version changing the hardcoded extension to cpp and it works
again.

Thanks,
Richard