Bundling exception for CMPlayer

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:47:25 CET 2014

Hm... Really, one of the elderly should step in here. In their absence:

Basically, the root problem seem to be that  the cmplayer dev hasn't really
tried to push his patches to the mpv upstream. Looking at how vital the
development at mpv [1] is, this looks like a mistake to me.

However, this is the cmplayers's devs decision. Question is how rpmfusion
should handle this. To me, merging the two versions (if at all possible) is
probably not a reasonable task for a packager - it's just looks too much
(?)