rpms/wl-kmod/F-20 wl-kmod-005_kernel_3.15.patch, NONE, 1.1 wl-kmod.spec, 1.109, 1.110

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Tue Jul 8 15:11:29 CEST 2014

Hi Leigh,

> Author: leigh123linux
>
> [SNIP]

As I saw it this morning cvs.rpmfusion.org is working, but
unfortunately, here at work, I cannot use cvs (paranoid proxy) to update
the wl-kmod package for F-20.
I really thank you for doing it. I intended doing it this evening, but
you did it faster.
Here attached a tar.gz archive with the last patches and spec file I've
prepared for this package while the cvs server was out of order. Hope
this would help you. If needed, I will be able to deal with this this
evening, once at home.

Thanks again,
Cordially,

--